Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Into the wild....


My days are filled with Eddie Vedder's new solo album "Into the wild", I practically listen to it all the time, whether I'm on the bus, walking home, working out - it doesn't matter... This album is outstanding! If you are at all into the good sing-a-song writer style - buy it!!!

The album is actually a soundtrack from the film by Sean Penn, also called "Into the wild" which is a true story based on a guy from a weathy unhappy family. Once he graduates from college he burns all his money and gives away all his stuff, and just leaves to live in the wild in Alaska. The film will be in the Danish movietheaters from November 30th... So if you're too stingy to buy a great album, you can always just listen to the tunes while watching what a think will be an awesome movie in the theater.

Also, I found some great pics online from the Pearl Jam concert I went to in Copenhagen 4 months ago..


Check 'em out here

No comments: