Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Metallica was here...


Nice nice nice... but if I ever come across that dumbass who pulled the plug 10 min into the concert I don't know what I'll do to him!

This was my 2nd Metallica concert - my first Metallica concert was in Milwaukee 10 years ago when I was an exchange student in the US. I gotta say, these guys sure know how to crank it up still. I don't think I've ever played the air guitar this much at any concert. They played all the old stuff - but especially "Fade to Black" was amazing!

But like I started out mentioning, the speakers lost the sound 3 songs into the concert, it was horrible, but I gotta say Mr. Hetfield came out with the coolest comment on it afterwards: "Sorry about the little intermission folks, Lars' make-up was running so we had to go backstage for a little while....I meen He's gotta look good for his people!".

The beer was once again very cold, and the weather was amazing, what more could you want. My corncert tour is over now - Justin warmed up, Pearl Jam almost made me cry, and Metallica sealed it all off perfectly.... I am a bit sad though, cause I am not sure if this really was my last time at a PJ or Metallica concert... we'll see...

Hope all is well....

No comments: