Monday, June 25, 2007

1 down 2 to go.....

Hi all.
It's been awhile since my last update, once again I prove myself to be the laziest
person walking around - well not really... when it comes to attending concerts I would have to say that I am probably one of the most active humanbeings these days. On saturday night I went to the first out of three concerts in 3 weeks. I saw Justin Timberlake at Parken in Copenhagen with Mary, Christian and Katrine. Don't pass out - I know Justin ain't excactly my thing, but Mary was bugging me forever for tickets, so Christian and I finally decided to surprise our girls with tickets. The concert itself, was okay I guess, I mean the guy can definitely dance, but the sound setup was absolutely terrible. It does not make me proud to think that the owners of my beloved FCK arranged this event.
Yesterday I called Gorm on the phone, and I think he described it all very well when he said that he didn't know what I was doing at a Justin Timberlake concert, and that he needed to hook me up with a Pearl Jam concert a.s.a.p to get me back to my good old self. So that is what we'll do tomorrow: PEARL JAM live at forum in Copenhagen. Once again I will go with Christian, before the three of us (Gorm, Christian and I) travel to Aarhus, Denmark to see Metallica live on July 13th.....
I will let you know and possibly try and take some pics as well....
Eddie is king!!!!
Later!!!!

No comments: