Friday, December 8, 2006

Perfect finish!


FCK - Celtic 3-1!


What a game and what a night, unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera, but that's probably a good thing!


The game was amazing, and the atmosphere was almost even better. I don't think I have ever wittnessed such an intense start to a game before, 1,5 min into the first half and we're up 1-0. We have reason to be proud, 7 points in our first Champions League season in a tough group is definitely better than expected.


I am sure we will be back again soon, we have learned a great lesson and are now even more ready to take on the best teams in the world.


Forza FCK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej dude congrats with FCK. I still haven't signed the application. You never know. We might still be members of the same club some day. Besides that hope all is well on Amager and that you also remember once in a while to get up and go too work. Say hello to the fags and take care. Not too forget Mary Anne.
Your loving DaD.